Sharyn tagged me and now I have to come up with this list. Here goes.
- In 4th grade I got busted by my teacher for making up dirty lyrics to "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar Mellencamp. My mom found out and gave me the choice of writing down the lyrics or singing my version to her. There was no way that I was going to suffer through singing it, so I wrote it down. No, I won't reveal my nasty lyrics here.
- About 7 years ago I had delusional fantasies of becoming an amateur bodybuilder. I was obsessive about my diet and went to the gym two or three times a day. That lasted about a year. I can't even do a single pull-up today.
- I miss working at Chanticlear Pizza. Dear Clockwork, I don't miss it that much.
- I played drums for a band that had a song featured on The Young And The Restless.
- I create music at least once a week with Reason, Logic, and Live. I've only ever let a few people hear it.
- Bonus item: I've been engaged.